In the world of fashion every season has a specific significance and influence on the works of designers. Summer entails it’s own do’s and don’ts – even colors matter. This year we bring you some quirky shades and hues to make 2015 summer the coolest season.
What’s Hot for Women –
- Caramel – Perfect for summer mornings the shades of coffee in vogue this summer. Here’s a dainty salwar for the style conscious diva. Shop the look at – http://www.sasya.in
- Lemon – Inject a pop of color in your daily summer ensemble with this beautiful dress
- Red – Though it sounds loud, a good hue of red can be the ideal summer wear to parties and traditional ceremonies.
- Oceanic – A doze of blue is always beautiful. Introducing an ocean blue crepe tunic with full sleeve stylized with zari hem.
Iconic Colors for Men –
- White – a classic color for summer, White is an all time favorite. To be a little playful, men can try contrasting prints as one shown in the picture. Shop the look at – http://www.sasya.in
- Brown – reserved and stylish brown was actually never off the summer shade card when it comes to fashion. Whether a jacket or a trouser, brown compliments every man
- Peach-n-Pink – a very interesting color combination, peach and pink if for the cosmopolitan guy with a flair for style.
- Red – Iconoclast, vibrant, red is one color that can turn the heat up in a pleasant way for those who can don it with confidence.
The other colors which are a huge hit this season are marigold, petrol, metallic for women and steel grey, English orange and Olaf yellow for men. Which one do you think suits your personality best?